Report / Request

Do Not use this form if you have been the victim of a crime. If a crime has been committed you need to contact the New Carrollton Police Department by dialing 301-352-1200. If it is an emergency dial 911.

If you would like to request a House Check follow this link for the House Check Request Form

To request a copy of the a police report please view NCPD Police Report Request Fillable Form (PDF); For any further questions regarding a police report please call 301-459-0142 during regular office hours, (8:30 am to 5 pm).

Report an Issue

  1. Preferred Contact Method
  2. Leave This Blank:

  3. This field is not part of the form submission.