How do I request for court on a red light and/or speed camera citation?

You may request to appear in District Court by returning the bottom portion of the completed form of your red light or speed camera citation, at least five
days prior to the "Due Date" shown on the front of the initial notice and return it to

City of New Carrollton
P.O. Box 17432
Baltimore, MD 21297-1432.

If you appear in Court, the maximum amount you may be charged is a $100 fine plus court costs.

Follow the instructions on the back side of your initial notice. You will be notified by mail of the court date. If you do not receive a notice within 30 days, call us at 866-979-4824 / TTY MD Relay: 711.

Show All Answers

1. What are your hours of operation?
2. What forms of payments are accepted at New Carrollton Police Department for parking citations?
3. Whom do I contact if I have a question about how much I owe in parking fines?
4. How do I request for a court date on a parking citation?
5. What forms of payments do you accept for Red Light / Speed Camera citations?
6. Where can I pay my red light and/or speed camera citation online?
7. Where can I mail my payment for red light/ speed camera citations?
8. Whom can I contact regarding additional information about my red light/speed camera citation?
9. How do I request for court on a red light and/or speed camera citation?
10. My car or truck was impounded from a shopping center parking lot. Whom do I contact about getting it back?
11. Can I do major repair work on my vehicle while it is parked on the City Street?
12. How do I dispute a parking citation?
13. There is an abandoned vehicle parked on my street. What can I do about it?
14. Whom do I contact to receive a Residential Parking Permit?